What is Lakme CC Cream Bronze?
Lakme CC Cream is one of the versatile beauty products launched by Lakme which has gained attention in the eyes of several minds. CC stands for Colour Correction. This cream is available in four different shades viz. almond, honey, bronze and beige. This Lakme CC cream bronze would specifically elaborate about the advantages of the bronze shade of the Lakme CC cream and will further highlight its edge over the other beauty products.
The cc cream is applicable for range of skin tones. There are three major benefits of the Lakme CC Cream namely sun protection, enhancement of skin tone and better moisturizing effect on the skin. The almond and honey shades are best suited for medium to dusky skins. The bronze is for wheatish and medium to dusky skin tones whereas the beige is useful for fair to medium fair skins.
The Lakme CC cream bronze is a peachy brown shade and is the most flavored shade. During its application, initially the cream appears like other usual fairness cream but afterwards it perfectly develops and blends with the skin tone. The Lakme CC cream bronze review designates this cc cream to be the daily complexion care cream, which assimilates the propriety of skin with the right flick of makeup. Several distinctive features of this particular Lakme product make its superior in terms of advantages that are mentioned below.
- It’s a great alternative for our daily wear foundations.
- It is enriched with SPF 30 which renders protection from the sun and also evens the skin tone.
- The texture is slightly thick although within few minutes of application the cream vanishes and properly blends with skin. Thus doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
- It imparts a medium light coverage, easily masks the uneven skin tone and also lightens up the acne scars. A smooth natural looking glow is added to the skin.
- It has a very nice and refreshing fragrance.
- The staying power is really amazing (6-7 hours). It oxidizes lightly and also offers a soft tanned look at the end of the day.
- It imparts a soft matte finish which comparatively better than other creams.
- It can also be used by the oily skinned people.
- An elegant look is bestowed by the rose gold colored plastic tube with a shiny screw cap. The tube supplies the product name, details of usage, shade etc
The packaging is safe, leak proof, easily transferable and user friendly.
Also Read –
- Mia Adora Mascara Reviews
- How Long Does It Take for a Nose Piercing to Fully Heal?
- Best Nail Shape For Long Fat Fingers
- Lakme Foundation for Dark Skin Tones
A nourishing care of complexion along with a complete coverage of skins can be achieved, if the cream is properly applied over the face following a suitable method. Thus Lakme CC cream bronze how to use stands appropriate. A pea sized amount of bronze cream is taken and applied as tiny dots, all over face followed by a gentle rub. Another method is of taking the cream on the fingers followed by spreading and rubbing the cream over the face.
Lakme CC cream price for bronze comes in a range of INR 115 to 299 available in 9 and 30 gram tubes. The products are easily available both in stores and online. The price shared along the stores and online does not show much difference.
Bronze is the most preferred shade of Lakme CC cream adopted by millions of people around the globe. However, Lakme CC cream beige is another popular product comparable to bronze. The question comes that Lakme cc cream beige for which skin tone. Beige is applicable for fair skin tones and the price is around INR 235. Beige is much lighter as compared to bronze which make bronze, a far better shade.
In spite of all the superior features of this product Lakme CC cream bronze review also presents some fewer reports of its limitations. This product is only limited to two shades, bronze and beige. It does not have moisturizing effect on dry skins and has not yet proved to be a better product for oily skin types. Furthermore, the SPF content is lower in the cream to offer effective sun protection.
However Bronze has certain flaws it remains the most accepted and popular shade of Lakme. It serves as the complete replacement for the foundations. Brightening, moisturizing, instant sun protection, skin toning, masking and rejuvenating are the specific attributes of Lakme CC cream bronze, which makes the product highly recommendable. Skins can be better complemented by the usage of such beauty product which augments to successful beauty regime.