There is nothing more delighting than becoming a mother. It is the best feeling in the world. Many women ask several questions about becoming pregnant, but most of them are striving to know how to conceive naturally? People who are looking for the easiest and quickest possible way to get pregnant should first understand about ovulation. Ovulation is the major determining factor in conception. Ovulation is quite different from menstruation. Many women confuse these two terms. Well, in simple words, a woman can conceive only when she is ovulating. Ovulation is release of the ripened egg to the fallopian tube where the fertilization will happen by a sperm cell. This is relatively for a short period of time. If you are waiting to conceive, first learn all about how to help ovulation occur naturally?
Keeping a tab on your ovulation period and having intercourse during those days is the best method to get pregnant naturally. Ovulation period occurs after your monthly menstruation has gone halfway. For example, if you are having a monthly period of 30 days, then your ovulation period will occur on the 15th day. From the first day of ovulation occur naturally till the 5th day of ovulation are the best days in which you should have intercourse. On the other hand, people who do not wish to become pregnant should avoid having intercourse on these days. There are several methods that can help you to understand how to force ovulation naturally, but before learning them you should understand what causes the delay in pregnancy?
Ovulation Occur Causes of Delayed Pregnancy
Many women are desperate to become pregnant, but there are several factors that results in delayed pregnancy including Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), hormone imbalances, endometriosis, inadequate hormone production, physical blockage, lack of luteinizing hormone, high levels of prolactin, and others. Apart from them, poor nutrition can play a major role when it comes to infertility. Well, the best thing is proper nutrition and lifestyle changes can make a dramatic difference in fertility, and help with other issues like weight gain, blood sugar problems, and lack of energy, skin issues, and insomnia.
How to Get Your Body to Ovulate Naturally?
The very first and most important thing to consider is proper nutrition. Today, individuals tend to be undernourished, due to the hectic lifestyles that they lead. Your body won’t support pregnancy or conception if it won’t have the right foundation it required to carry on a pregnancy. Nowadays, women are taking up strict diet regime in an attempt to lose weight. Losing weight affects fertility because it simply deprives the proteins and fats required for the production of hormones.
Natural Remedies for Ovulation:
- Try and receive carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables like squash and sweet potato.
- Remove processed foods, grains, sugars, and starches from the diet.
- Include fats which are healthy including butter, coconut oil, olive oil, coconuts, nuts, eggs, olives and avocado.
- Embark on consuming lots of veggies like spinach, lettuce, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, collard, cabbage, chard and others.
- Drink more and more water. Keeping yourself hydrated is important.
Also Read –
- Top 10 Healthiest Fast Food Choices
- Best Tasting Protein Powder for Weight Loss 2019
- Insanity Max 30 Workouts Review
Lifestyle plays a major role when you want to know about how to help ovulation occur naturally? Any medical professional that you consider will suggest you to quit on habits like smoking, drugging, drinking and high caffeine intake if you are serious about conceiving. Other factor which may result in infertility includes lack or improper sleep, medications, excessive or minimal exercise regime, exposure to certain chemicals and stress.
- Proper Sleep – Sleep is an important factor for a healthy life and production of many hormones. Lack of sleep harms the body’s ability to regulate adrenaline, insulin and cortisol, making conception extremely difficult. So make sleep your priority and get enough rest.
- Exposure to harmful chemicals – Avoid using household chemicals that you may find in certain plastic water bottles, and conventional beauty products.
- Exercise for Ovulation – Exercise is important for every individual, however, one needs to understand the right amount of exercise in order to stay healthy and support fertility. Women waste several hours in walking or swimming and other weight training sessions. Too intensive exercise will keep the body from ovulation if done on a regular note.
- Reducing stress – Relax, you will get pregnant! You may have heard this from many people. While this is certainly not the magic mantra for everyone, but reducing stress is an extremely great idea.
- Side effects of medications – Learn more about the medications you might be taking which can harm the fertility.
So, in simple words, these are the few tips on how to help ovulation occur naturally and become pregnant without harmful medications. These tips are easier and important for successful fertility journey.